Friday, May 21, 2010

Katie Lee's Days at Grammie's

With the last few days of school left, that means that Katie Lee has only a few more days to spend at Grammie's while I work. This is not to say that we will not see her everyday, but it just means that I will get to join the fun. Here are a few of the fun things that Katie Lee and Grammie do.

Breakfast on the back porch,
Kite flying with Grammie and Poppie,
Eating ice cream cones,

playing in the water,


tricycle riding,



banana muffin making,



playing school,





and mostly enjoying every minute of being with Grammie. I am so thankful that Katie Lee gets to stay with Grammie everyday. It makes having to work a lot better.



3 comments:

Sallye said...

She is a lucky little girl! It looks like she has a ton of fun.

Julie :) said...

It is truly a blessing to have mothers like we do that are able to take good care of our babies while we are at work. Although I am thankful for them I am ready to hang out with the boys this summer. Enjoy every minute :)

Alicia said...

I agree 100%! If they can't be with us then who better than our mothers? I know her Grammie enjoys every minute spent with Katie Lee too. I LOVE the picture of her cheesing with the ice cream cone too!