Thursday, October 1, 2009

Cooler Weather= New Shoes

Well, the mornings this week have been a bit cooler which means my favorite time of the year is here---FALL!! As most of you know, Katie Lee has been super attached to her Dora flip flops all summer. I have been able to get her to just wear them in the car and then put on her real shoes when we get to our destination. I was not sure what I was going to do this fall and winter when she would need her piggy toes covered. Wear socks with flops of course not!! Well, Monday night we were at Wal-Mart looking in the shoes for some new play shoes and she spotted them!!!
Princess Boot House shoes.
She was super excited over them and I caved in and got them for her. I did however, tell her that she could only wear them around the house.

Here she is in her princess boots with wand and crown giving her princess wave.

2 comments:

The Barnett Family said...

She can sure strike a pose...cutie pie!!!!

Amber said...

Striking a pose, too!!! Very cute.