Thursday, September 24, 2009

I Just Don't Understand

This morning on my drive to work I am listening to the radio and the news come on. It said that an 18 year old was charged with two counts of 2nd degree murder for running a red light and killing a lady and her unborn child. Ok I completely understand that and think that consequences should be taken. What I don't understand is why this is considered murder of an unborn child when someone else can purposely go to an abortion clinic and kill their on unborn child. I don't understand how the "system" can say that one is murder and the other is not. I bet the guy who ran the stop sign did not think to himself, "hey I think I will go kill an unborn child today." Granted I don't know his frame of mind when he was driving. However, that mother who goes to the abortion clinic does think, "I am going to go to this abortion clinic and get rid of my problem." That sounds more like premeditated murder to me. There are plenty of people who would love to have had that baby.
Just my thoughts for the day. I would like to hear what you think. You can agree or disagree. That is your right.

5 comments:

The Burns Family said...

TOTALLY agree with you Leanne!

Amber said...

I agree!!!

Little Gifts From God said...

I completely agree with you!! There are tons of people out there that would die for a child that can't have one!!!

Beth said...

So true...abortion is definitely preplanned! I don't understand it either. The wreck might be negligence but abortion is definitely premeditated! But then again....who listens to us????

Al and Brooke said...

I completely agree. It is hard to understand why people can see something that is right in front of them.