Sunday, May 12, 2013

Teacher Appreciation Week

This past week was Teacher Appreciation Week and Katie Lee treated her teacher with a little something each day. She gave her a little basket of breakfast treats to Rise and Shine at the beginning of the week. A batch of cookies with a cute label I found that said, "Thanks for Making me a Smart Cookie," a little box of sunshine, and a special plate from the class.

I dropped by her class on Monday because I knew her teacher was not at school because her daughter graduated from Auburn that weekend. I had all of the little ones sign their name in their favorite color around the plate. I then add the saying to the center. I read on line that if you bake it for 30mins on 300 that it will keep the ink from coming off. I love how it turned out. Mrs. Ennis loved her gift and her sweet class was excited to give it to her on Friday.

No comments: