Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Spring Break and SNOW!!

This week is spring break and I had big plans for getting us ready for spring. I had made a list of things that I wanted to do while I was out this week. It included getting our closets ready for spring and cleaning out all of the tights and winter clothes from the drawers. I also had gotten some window cleaners for my outside windows. Needless to say with the cold weather and snow flurries we have had the last two days, I think we will just continue with our winter clothes, tights and dirty windows.




With all of that being said, I am LOVING spring break. Katie Lee had asked to have pajama day on Monday so we did. We spent the day playing and having fun around the house. Langdon and Aunt Kitty came to play too.

Daniel is having so much fun playing and getting into things around the house.  He climbed the stairs to the playroom because the gate had been left open.   
We have also read lots of books. 
We have played school, doctor, and dollhouse. 
In all of our fun we have also managed to get control of the playroom, again. 
Oh, we cannot forget the many games of chase around the house. 
Hope everyone else is enjoying their cold spring break. 

No comments: