Friday, November 25, 2011

Ducks in a Row

Last Thursday, I went for my 37 week check up at the doctor. Baby Daniel is doing just fine. I asked the doctor if we could go ahead and schedule my c-section. He said sure and went out to make the phone call to set it up. They whole time I figured that it would be sometimes the week of my due date. Boy was I shocked when I heard him say Nov. What!!! That is not even the right month!! I was not expecting a Nov. baby. This really sent my in an over whelmed panic mode. I left the doctor's office very surprised and had a list a mile long of things to do going through my mind. The next day after I got over the shock, I finished all of my things for school that needed to be done and confirmed with my sub. I think she was about as surprised as I was. That night after working for several hours after school was out and completely exhausted, I made out my list of things at home to get done. It was a very LONG list. I had my little melt down and Donnie, who never gets in a panic or a rush about stuff, told me to get over it and that it would all get done. Well, he was right. With his help this week, most of the things have been marked off the list and everything that really needed to be done is done. I think I am good to go now.

1 comment:

Sallye said...

I've thought about you all week knowing you probably felt like there was a lot to wrap up. Good luck next week! I can't wait to see pictures of Daniel!