Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Mother's Day Weekend

Our weekend was full of Mother's Day fun. Saturday Mother and I had a special morning planned to get our nails done. Then Katie Lee joined us for shopping and lunch. Sunday morning I was surprised with a gift from Donnie and Katie Lee. A new lens for my camera.


This pretty little girl is what makes my Mother's day so special.
This sweet one joined our family just in time to make my sister a perfect first Mother's Day.
My handmade gift from Katie Lee.

Monday night we had a special dinner at Kathryn's just for mothers.
These are beautiful flowers from Kathryn's yard.
Her beautiful table.
The girls. Picture taken by the youngest photographer, Katie Lee.
Grammie, her daughters, and her grandchildren.

I had a wonderful Mother's day. I look forward to many more.

No comments: