Monday, April 26, 2010

Our House Update

A lot has been going on over at our new house in the last couple of weeks. We have bathtubs, windows, shingles, plumbing, electrical, and some of the heating/cooling system. Our bricks have been delivered and will hopefully get started next week. Everything seems to be moving right along. I really hope that it all continues without any stops.

I love all of the windows across the back of the house.


Katie Lee is loving getting to play and get dirty while we are cleaning up around the house.
Sand piles are the best,
but a few leftover pipes and some rocks in the garage make for super fun and long time entertainment.

3 comments:

Amber said...

I looks beautiful! I can't see it all finished!!

Beth said...

We passed by there tonight. I know you are excited. It looks beautiful!

Al and Brooke said...

I am so excited for ya'll! I can't wait to see it!