Katie Lee spent the day with Aunt Kitty today so I could get the yard work done and other things ready before vacation. It was the first time that I have been home alone for any length of time in over 10 months. Yes, I have to leave her when I work but I not home. So, what to do when you are home alone:
1. Cut the grass and clean up around the yard
2. Clean out the Trailblazer for vacation and begin packing .
3. Clean the house top to bottom and from one end to the other
4. Take a long hot shower without rushing to be finished before Katie Lee wakes up.
5. Give yourself a pedicure
6. Pay the bills
7. Have a paci round-up ( found 6) and give them a good cleaning
8. Move all of the furniture in Katie Lee's room
9. Sit in line at the bank for 30minutes (never go to the bank on a Friday afternoon)
10. Rush and get everything done, so I pick Katie Lee up as soon as possible. :)
It was great to get so much done in such a short amount of time, but I had much rather have Katie Lee with me.
Katie Lee had a lot of fun with Aunt Kitty. I think that they must have played all day. Oh, Aunt Kitty even taught her how to dust and made up a song while you do it. I am really glad that Kathryn could keep her and Katie Lee had such a good time. Thanks Aunt Kitty.