Wednesday, June 6, 2012

New Tricks

Daniel is changing and growing everyday. It seems like in the last two weeks he has really changed. He looks like he has grown and feels like it too. He wants to try to talk and jabbers so sweetly. He is very quick to grin at you. Love it!! I think he may be getting ready to cut teeth, too. Today I picked Katie Lee and Daniel up from Aunt Kitty's. She was sweet enough to keep them while I attended a workshop for school. While we were in the playroom, I had Daniel sitting up with support from me. I let go and he sat up all by himself. He stayed sitting up for a good while before he wore out. He has been trying for the last week or so but just would not stop moving around enough to get his balance. I know I say this all the time, but I cannot get over how fast time is going by.

No comments: