Saturday, July 5, 2014

Beach Vacation Part 4--Quest for a Great Picture

I love to get pretty beach pictures of the littles each year when we go. I was very excited this year because we did not go to the beach last year. I found Daniel's outfit and had it monogramed in a sand color and then ordered Katie Lee's dress to match.  Love how they turned out.  (Picture heavy because I could not narrow down anymore.) 

 
 
Someone had made a great sandcastle so I used it in a few pictures since that was as close to the water as Daniel would get. 
Katie Lee loves to have her picture taken. 
 
 
 
 
Daniel is such a boy!! Love it. 



Luckily another family was coming back up and offered to take a picture of all of us.  I think after I edit the building out in the back, it will be a great one. 

No comments: