Sunday, April 17, 2011

This and That

Well, my spring break is officially over. I am always so sad to have to go back after a break. I love being home with Katie Lee. I am sure that the next 30 days will fly by. RIGHT?

Since Easter is next week, I thought that I would show our dining room table set for Easter. I used just a few things that I already had, but I did add these turquoise bunnies to each place setting.

Other randomness, I found out how hard it was to take two kids pictures at the same time. Katie Lee informed me as I was trying to take their pictures together that she was not going to cooperate with me. Well, here is proof she meant what she said. Look at Langdon all smiles and Katie Lee with her head turned. Is he not just adorable with that cute smile.
There is plenty of love and attention going around.

No comments: