Sunday, March 22, 2009

Spring Break Wrap-Up

Well, my spring break is officially over. It is back to the real world in the morning. I have told Donnie all week that I really want to be a SAHM. ANYWAY....

I had a great week at home with Katie Lee. I did not get as many things completed off of my to do list as I had hoped, but playing with her was more fun.

Yesterday, she had Easter pictures made with real bunnies. She thought that was something. I hope that they all turn out good.

Last night Donnie and I had date night. Katie Lee stayed with Grammie and Poppie.


Dinner and a trip to Target. :) Can't get more exciting than that. We did finish our evening with hot Krispy Kreme doughnuts and being pulled over by the cops. Luckily, no ticket. The head light was out. It was really a great night.
Oh well, back to work tomorrow...ONLY 45 more school days until summer..not that I am counting.

No comments: